|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
- Complimentary ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days
- In-store collection available within 1 to 7 business days
- Next-day and Express delivery options also available
- Purchases are delivered in an orange box tied with a Bolduc ribbon, with the exception of certain items
- See the delivery FAQs for details on shipping methods, costs and delivery times
Returns And Exchanges
- Easy and complimentary, within 14 days
- See conditions and procedure in our return FAQs
Have a question?
Online Shipping Policy
Orders $500 and over offer Free Shipping
- Items purchased from The Branding Iron will be packaged with care and insured
- All orders processed through our website/online store, will ship within 72 hours of Online Order Confirmation. Please refer to shipping option chosen by you at check out for approximate dates and times for expected delivery.
- Customer is responsible for all postage/shipping costs on RETURNS/EXCHANGES of items purchased online from The Branding Iron with exception of RETURNS due to DAMAGE during shipment and is non-refundable.
- Please refer to our Refund Policy Page for more information.
International Shipping Disclaimer
Shipping restrictions change often, and some countries do not allow jewelry items to be mailed into their county. Or, certain countries prohibit any merchandise that includes animal pelts or feather embellishments to be mailed into their country. If we find we are unable to ship an order to the customer’s country after the order was placed, we will issue a full refund.
COVID-19 Shipping/merchandise disclaimer
As the COVID-19 outbreak evolves worldwide, merchandise availability can change instantly. Some countries have limited/stopped shipping to the United States and all U.S. freight carriers are experiencing longer delivery times.
We will make every effort to fill and ship your order in a timely fashion. If we are unable to do so, we will issue a full refund. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time for assistance or questions.
We are not responsible for any extra postage charged upon delivery to you outside of the 48 Continental United States of America. Any additional fees or charges are the sole responsibility of the Customer.
For more information on policies or procedures, please email us at:
This is the Tombstone Coat a mid-length frock coat also worn by gunfighters here in town. Can be proudly worn to church and weddings too! This is our Mid-length Frock Coat. Please pardon the picture it is Charcol, not Black. We only sell the Black at this time because that is what our shooters and townsfolk wear.
Unfortunately, the picture does not do this coat justice. The back has detailed tuxedo-type tails with covered buttons. There are 2 hidden pockets in the tail. There is an inside pocket top left. The buttons are all covered.
Materials & Measurements:
- Authentic fully lined coat with covered buttons
- notched lapels
- intricate back detail
- 1 inside breast pocket
- 2 hidden pockets in the tail
- 70% polyester / 18% wool / 12% rayon
The Low Rider Duster is a waterproof oilskin duster, that is a full-length slicker. A waterproof oilskin duster is made to withstand all climates. Rain or snow will not slow you down when you are wearing this versatile duster *When purchasing this duster, don't forget to check out our accessories for the "Duck Back Dressing" to keep your duster looking great and waterproofed.
*When purchasing this duster, don't forget to check out our accessories for the "Duck Back Dressing" to keep your duster looking great and waterproofed.
Full Details:• Waterproof & Breathable
• Dual Snap Closure
• Inside Security Pocket
• Dual Entry Hip Pockets
• Detachable Cape
• Rear Saddle Gusset
• Adjustable Leg Straps
• Storm Flap
• Throat Latch
• Snap Adjustable Cuffs
Key Features:• Breathable
• Long Sleeve
• Security Pocket
• Outback Classics
This is a traditional western duster, worn by many of our townspeople to keep the dust at bay. This full-length duster has two front pockets, a riding split in the back, and it is machine washable.
- Colors: available in Natural or Black
- Sizes: XS thru 3X
- 100% Cotton
This is a traditional western duster the Bushwhacker by Frontier Classics. Many of the townsfolk here in Tombstone as well as the reenactment folk and ranchers wear these dusters. Made of 100% cotton canvas, with antique brass buttons, two front flap pockets, and a riding split that buttons, with a gusset. Machine washable.
Colors: Black, Dark Brown
Sizes: XS thru 3X
The "Cody" Concealed Carry Vest is canvas and great for long dirt road trips or traveling into town for a day of fun. The comfort and the pockets will make you want to wear your new vest all the time. A concealed carry vest makes a great gift for Dad, Grandpa and yes, even your hard to please brother!
- Colors - Chocolate, Rust & Tan
- 10 oz Cotton Canvas
- Reinforced stitching throughout
- Triple-stitched Western Yoke with a corduroy collar
- Durable YKK Zipper
- 2 hidden concealed carry holsters (extra straps for different sizes)
- 2 pockets inside - 1 with velcro closure - 1 with zipper closure
- 2 front hand pockets at the waist
- 2 chest pockets with button-down flaps - polyester satin lining
- Concealed Carry Vest
- 10 oz top quality cotton canvas
- Reinforced stitching throughout
- Front Western Yoke
- Elastic pinch back
- 2 inside adjustable holsters
- 4 magazine clip holders
- 2 wallet pockets with zipper closures
- 2 hand pockets at the waist
- 2 chest pockets lined with polyester satin